Forex 3333 Investment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex 3333 Investment

Best of all forex investment , Only 1 pip , Free Advertise too .

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Trade Forex ,NASDAQ 100,Gold,Oil ,Other More

Trade Forex , CFD , major Stock Indices ,

NASDAQ 100, Gold ,Oil , Other More .

To Join Click Here

Free Advertise

Free Advertise Forum

Yahoo Groups

Google Groups

MSN Groups

Deposit Money Using Moneybookers

( IT  Free to Sign up )

Join this Forums

Free Adv & Investment

Free Advertise & Investment

Investment

Free Advertise

Latest topics
» Learn and earn in the easiest way with Penny Stock trading!
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:59 pm by Grace Stearn

» Forex expositions by ShowFxWorld.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 4:06 pm by ShowFxWorld

» Reasons why this price action forex pin bar failed.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:23 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Which trend should I look? The long term or short term?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Psychology Of Forex Trading
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:45 pm by asiaforexmentor

»  Forex Trading Strategies & System – 2nd Chance
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Forex Trading Strategies – Fibonacci
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:26 am by asiaforexmentor

» Forex Price Action – Why did one Price Action Pin work and not the other.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 pm by asiaforexmentor

» can u please tell me how to over come a situation like This?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:32 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Forex Trading Systems – Ping Pong Trade
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:26 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Internet Marketing Made Easy
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 pm by Joshua088

» Forex Trading Strategies – Its all about Boxes
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 pm by asiaforexmentor

» The Super Power Forex Trading Secrets.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:18 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Should we or should we not take this trade?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:28 pm by asiaforexmentor

» How do you trade the news in forex trading?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:16 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Need a script for MT4
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:49 pm by tarhun

» Forex Trading Psychology: Levels of FEAR
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:48 pm by asiaforexmentor

» How to take this Price Action Pin Bar(Part 2)
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 3:51 pm by asiaforexmentor

» How to take this Price Action Pin Bar(Part 1)
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:26 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Forex Trading System – Damn i just missed this trade!
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:40 pm by asiaforexmentor

» SOMETHING THAT I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS IN FOREX TRADING.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:41 pm by asiaforexmentor

» How to be consistently profitable in forex trading.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 pm by luzfxtrader

» Forex Trading Is Like stacking a Pack of Cards.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 pm by asiaforexmentor

» How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Learn FX Trading -> Your Forex Work Station.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:16 pm by asiaforexmentor

» MT4 account Copier
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm by vic2

» Price Action Forex -Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 pm by asiaforexmentor

» A CRAZY FOREX TRADE I TOOK RECENTLY – 950% GROWTH IN 2 WEEKS
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:24 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Free Daily Price Action Forex Trading Strategies & System
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Free Daily Price Action Forex Trading Strategies & System From Asia Forex Mentor
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 am by asiaforexmentor

» church or school fundraiser
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 am by jclassified

»  FREE RECYCLING FOR PARTIES AND EVENTS!
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 am by jclassified

» FREE RECYCLING SERVICE FOR PARTIES/EVENTS

» Let’s Make Year 2012 a Great Year.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm by asiaforexmentor

» WHAT IS CONFLUENCE IN FOREX TRADING?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:28 am by asiaforexmentor

» Risk Management in Forex Trading.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 pm by asiaforexmentor

» What’s your winning probability?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:49 pm by asiaforexmentor

» What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:00 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Professional Forex Trading Strategies.
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:34 pm by asiaforexmentor

» about forex
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:20 am by shasha2222

» Forex News Trading – Why should you NOT trade this!
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:28 pm by asiaforexmentor

» What is Price action?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:03 pm by asiaforexmentor

» What can we expect for the EUR and the USD?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:08 pm by asiaforexmentor

» AGGRESSIVE TRADING PSYCHOLOGY IN FOREX MARKET!
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:22 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Online Forex Trading: Are You A Lion or a Cub?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:33 am by asiaforexmentor

» Whats your Risk percentage per trade?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:58 pm by asiaforexmentor

» WHY you should NEVER Trade Live without learning a Proper Forex Course
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:48 pm by asiaforexmentor

» Forex Breakout: Why are they so profitable?
What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm by asiaforexmentor

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asiaforexmentor

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-03-31

What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  Empty
PostSubject: What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?    What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?  EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:00 pm

What’s the currency held in your broker?

This is one very important thing that every forex trader should know.
What’s the currency that you hold in your forex broker account?
Regardless of which country are you living in.
Your currency denominator in your forex account should NOT be in USD.
This may come as a BIG Shocker to you.
And if your denominator is in USD. Change It Now!
-Important Forex Tip – What’s the currency held in your broker?

Here’s why:
My Example: I’m based in Singapore. Around 2-3 years back, the USD to SGD (singapore dollar) is at the rate of 1 : 1.4 (est)
-Therefore $1 USD is equals to $1.4 SGD.
-But today $1 USD is equal to $1.1~ SGD.
So had my forex account denominator be held in USD. I will be making a huge loss!
Just for example. If your capital is $100,000 USD 3 years back, if i convert it back to SGD. It will be $140,000 SGD.
And supposedly, if i never traded the account. Today my capital left will be $110,000 SGD.
Meaning i made a loss on my account even though i did not even took a single trade!
Do you see what i’m driving here.
Even though if i had traded the account, my profits would have been wiped off or massively reduced due to the currency difference.
Which also means that you are practically wasting your time trading forex as none of your profits could be seen.

So what now?
-Here’s the fact.
The USD will continue its way down, unless there is a chance of them clearing the trillion of dollars in debt. (chances are really slim)
Til then, the USD will at least not grow back to what it once was.
So if you are living outside of the United States.
You should either put your currency in your own country’s denominator or place it in a country which has a stable economy (eg. Singapore is one of them)
And if you are living in the United States.
You should change your denominator to another country which has a stable economy. (Not EUR – due to its mounting debt)
Some brokers will not allow the change if you are living in the United States but some will.
So if those brokers doesn’t allow you to change your denominator to other currency.
CHANGE THEM!

-By changing your denominator to other currency, and if the usd continues falling against the currency you put in.
You will see a growth in your capital without even trading!
So that’s Extra Profits! (or even to cover your losses you made through silly mistakes)
Let me know if this post has helped you.
Do share it and like it! Cheers!
Ezekiel Chew, Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com
Back to top Go down

What’s the currency you hold in your forex broker account?
Page 1 of 1